From: Jefferson Rodrigues de Oliveira e Silva
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 6:29 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: problem with arraylist and iterate

Hi all,

I have the following problem:

I have a bean User which has a hashtable attribute bets. The
getBets method returns a Bet[]  array.

The Bet class has 6 attributes.

In the bets.jsp page, I show in a table all the values from the Bet objects
(using iterate), one row for each object, and two of these values from each
object
the user is able to edit.

The bets.jsp page is ok, all the values are being displayed, and
the user can edit the two fields for each row.

My problem is when the user submit this bets.jsp.

How can I get all the fields (two for each table row) in a
Form bean ?

I want that the FormBean to handle the submit is the BetsForm ?
I implemented the BetsForm with a single attribute, an ArrayList
called bets.

How should I implement this BetsForm bean ? How can it
receive all the fields from the bets.jsp page in the
arraylist attribute ?

Thanks in advance
Jefferson