From: regatta DeBlanc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:37 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts html:link tag

Thanks for the input, but that's not what I want. I
want to have form validation, but only when the user
clicks on the Submit button and not when the page is
loaded. And I want to load the page through struts
(<html:link page="/user/userAdd.do">). How can I have
Struts to differentiate between an action triggered by
a page being loaded and an action triggered by a
request being submitted after the Submit button was
clicked???

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/api/index.html