Hi,

I am using the html:hidden tag inside my html:form tag yet upon submitting
my form this hidden tag doesn't populate the appropriate form bean field as
the other tags do.  That is, the appropriate setter method on my form bean
class is not being invoked?

In my jsp I have the following:

In my form bean I have the following:

        public void setDependentType(String dependentType) {
                System.out.println("Setting dependentType to: " + dependentType);
                this.dependentType = dependentType;
        } // end setDependentType

The other setters are being called but not this one?  Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,
Ali Manji

Ali M. Manji

http://www.geocities.com/alimanji5
http://home.talkcity.com/CapitolDr/alimanji

We increase what we have through scattering it and
experience poverty through hoarding it.
We are enlarged by pressure and shrunk by prosperity.