Hi all,

The error is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/action/ActionForm
The environment is:
Weblogic 6.1 SP1
WIN NT 2000
Struts.jar is in the lib directory of our application.
The JSP includes other JSPs which are included using the directive. I have traced the
error to an included JSP which is using the <html: form> tag. This error is being
thrown by this tag library as it is not finding the above class.
The error goes away by keeping struts.jar in the classpath of Weblogic startup. Of
course this is not the solution.
Any clues?
Rgs,
Vikram