Hi,

Is it possible to call a tiles layout definition from an action tag in my
struts-config.xml file?

Here's the tag in my struts-config.xml:

<action            path="/resources"
               forward="site.resources.page"/>

Here's the definition in my tiles-defs.xml:

<definition name="site.resources.page" extends="site.mainLayout" >
      <put name="body"   value="/tiles/resources.jsp" />
</definition>

When I try to invoke this action forward I get an exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path site.services.page does not start
with a "/" character

The forward tag is expecting a value like '/resources.jsp', not a tiles
layout.  Is what I'm trying to do possible?

Thanks,
Eric.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
TIAA-CREF