Hi

I am using struts with websphere 3.5. In one of the application server i have kept the
struts-config.xml in default_host\webapplicationame\servlets . It is working fine. The
same setup is not working in other machine . In that server the apploication is
looking for the strits-config.xml file default_host\webapplicationame\web\web-inf
folder.

I could not find out what is the difference. Both the server has same setup and having
same version of struts. The action servlet in the both the server has same init
parameter for struts-config.xml.

If anybody has any idea on this let me know.

Thanks,
Subhendu