Not to mention that debuggers don't work on JSPs that rely upon EJBs for
their data.  IDEs are for code weenies.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Derry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 9:25 AM

Perhaps less of a waste of time than waiting on the debugger (the problem
that started this thread) then stepping through lots of code. Much quicker,
and more enlightening,  to think about the problem (as someone else
suggested) then insert a println in a strategic location. Also, using xemacs
to add a println statement will likely consume a lot less of your companies
money than that fancy IDE you want.