On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Niall Pemberton wrote:

> This is exactly what DynaBeans were invented for.

I have spent quite some time looking for such an automatic bean creation
facility, and apparently it is something which is quite unique to the
Struts project in that there is a working solution.

> Using BCEL to generate classes on the fly is impressive, but wouldn't it be
> simpler to just use the DynaBeans, which I believe are in 1.1?

Ah, that's why I didn't see it before.  I have only looked at 1.0.2 since
we need stable software (as in non-changing, not bug-free), so any 1.1
features would have to wait until 1.1 was formally released.

I'll give it a try.  Thanks for your answer.
--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen
  Scandiatransplant, c/o Christian Mondrup