If you're after the HashTable ability, you'll require the "bleeding
edge". The use of a hashtable to get the right nested property was only
added a couple of weeks ago. So you'll need a recent nightly build to be
able to do this properly. That could be the problem just there, but
let's move on...

To calarify... your StandardsForm has a getter method "getMyHashTable",
which returns the HashTable of QuestionBeans.

Your markup is basically correct, with a few minor insignificant issues.
You specify the "name" attribute in each instance. This is not needed.
In fact, the nested tags will ignore what you put, and reference the
bean specified by the root tag. A root tag is either <html:form>,
<nested:form> (just an extension of the html version), and
<nested:root>. If you using a form variant, then the name of the bean
will come from there, if you don't want a form, then use the
<nested:root> and point it's name attribue of a bean in scope. ie: your
StandardsForm bean.
Also, the first letter of a property is lowercase, and the internals
will look after it.

Resulting markup will be looking like this...

<nested:form action="/my-action.do">
<nested:iterate property="myHashtable">
<nested:write property="propertyOfMyQuestionBean" />
</nested:iterate>
</nested:form>

This get anything a little clearer?...

Arron.