Hang in there, Mark!  Some of us are beginning to like you... I guess!

Your sense of humor is a little bit - different (for lack of a better word!).
 One has to get used to it, I guess!  Believe me I am trying!

By the way, "Reshma" is a "she" not a "he"  :) :)

Ajay Chitre

Diligent Team, Inc.
(Where Diligent People Work as a Team)

http://www.DiligentTeam.com