> response.setHeader("Expires", "0");
> response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");

 This was what Struts Action Servlet processNoCache(response) do.
 We can simply set init   parameter nocahe to "true" in web.xml.
 This is working fine for all the JSP caching.
 But what is happening is:
 Click a button "generate report", opens up a PDF file(in new window) and
close that window.
 Next click on another button "view some page", should open a new page,
 because it has different action mapping.
 But instead it is opening the prevoius PDF file.
 (If I refresh main page, it works fine).
 How to avoid caching of PDF file?

>  response.setHeader("Content-disposition","attachment; filename=" +
filename);

 I don't have a file name for the pdf I generate (may be I can have one).
 I use iText Document, add contents and close the document.
 The Action class returns a NULL Action Forward.

 Any way, Thank you.

-- Vip.