I'm running Struts on Tomcat-JBoss platform and I develop with
TogetherJ. But it seems that I do every time something wrong, although
I've tried so many possibilities.
I don't have enough nerves 4 2day. I'll try tomorrow again.

Btw, I have this "order": /Web-Inf/struts-config.xml and
/classes/mypackage/MyApp.properties

And I have already tested Struts, but only 0.9 and 1.0.