Subject: Re: Struts Beginner - Looking for *decent* documentation
From: "Chris Parkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Mark

You could try http://www.onjava.com and search for Struts

http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

this covers the first four chapters of a book still being written.
Chapter 3 has an explanation of the custom tag stuff

I have also just received  MySQL and JSP Web Applications - James Turner
which has some sections of Struts but I haven't read it yet so I cannot
tell you if that also includes detailed stuff on the tag libraries

finally you could try

http://husted.com/struts/links.htm#taglibs

--
Chris Parkinson
Vertis Information Services

"Mark Udstrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> The primary issue I am having surrounds the usage of a form within
Struts.