Mark:
The manuscript for 'The Struts Framework: Practical Guide for Java
Programmers' will be going final in the next couple of weeks. It is being
published by Morgan-Kaufmann and will be available this summer. I think it
will be exactly what you are looking for and comes with a complete
application download for all code used in the book. The book is based on
Struts 1.1 and covers all of the 1.1 features.

Here's part of the catalog blurb on the book:
This book is for a hands-on software engineering audience. It will be
targeted at a software engineer who develops applications in the Java
programming language and is familiar with web technologies. A general
understanding of Java 2 Enterprise Edition will be necessary. The audience
may include entry, mid-level, and senior software engineers. The book will
be a quick start guide to a software engineer who might have heard the buzz
surrounding Struts, but doesn’t really know what it means or how to use it.
This book will also serve as a how-to guide to build a real application
using Struts for those engineers who might be currently working on projects
with the technology.

I hope you find it helpful.

Regards,
Sue

Switchback Software LLC.
http://www.switchbacksoftware.com
Providing software development and consulting services for enterprise
business, web, and wireless applications.
--> Look for the 2002 release of 'The Struts Framework: A Practical Guide
for Java Programmers' being published by Morgan-Kaufmann. Add yourself to
the pre-publication announcement list at the Switchback Software website.

PH: 303.838.6643
FX: 303.838.6649

----