From: Mannem, Taati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: javascript and struts1.0.2

Struts guys,
        A help and review required urgently.I am using struts1.0.2 and I
have to show the errors(validations ,ActionErrors) in the form of javascript
alerts. I found  that struts 1.0.2 does not support javascript. I handled
this by writing the alerts in the applicationresources.properties and that
way I was within the framework and did not have to do much of extensive
coding. Is this approach correct or is there some other better way?
TIA
Regards,
Taati

For additional commands, e-mail: