"Mannem, Taati" wrote:
> One more thing the thread started with the usage of javascript with struts1.0.2.Any
suggestions there?

If the earlier responses didn't help, you may need to rephrase your
question.

David's Validator was in wide use on production sites before Struts 1.0
was released. If for some reason you cannot use an elder version of the
Validator, I'd recommend that you adopt the same technique for your own
application.

Generally, the best way to handle javascript is to use a JSP tag to
output it, as the Validator does. These can be loaded from an XML file
or from some Properties files. You could use the Struts
ApplicationResources for this, but loading one of your own might be
better.

Alternatively, you can also do quick-and-dirty things like use
<bean:write filter="false" ... /> to output a JavaBean property with the
text of your script.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services