The mapping is how the ActionServlet knows which ActionForm class to
use. If you do not specify a form-bean in the mapping, then the
controller doesn't use an ActionForm.

The DispatchAction is called like any other and a form-bean must be
specified in the mapping if one is to be passed to the Action.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services