Thanks Ted,

I am still not clear how should i implement the Employee value object.

1. should i keep it as a field on EmpForm?
2. should i store it in Request object so that it would be available to
   EmpForm
3. What should i do , in case if i get a list of EmpVo? i mean how
   should i implement this list? should i use a Collection nad store
   it on a EmpForm or in Request object?

Thanks
Vivek