I just voted thanks for the heads up. One 'bad' thing I noticed can
happen in category 6, 'best java component'. There are two struts
related ones, Tiles and Validator. Notice Oracle appears to be only on
that list once. Almost best if we all decided to vote for of the above
mentioned components even though they are both great.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him
it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling."
  -Jack Handey