On Saturday, May 25, 2002, 1:21:41 AM, James Mitchell wrote:

JM> Ok I want us to be #1 there and we will not stop until we are #1 there,
JM> clear?"

JM> http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2002/nominationform.cfm

JM> Here are some familiar items up for vote:
JM> 1) Best Book:
JM> Struts Fast Track: J2EE / JSP Framework by baseBeans
JM> Enterprise JavaBeans 3rd Edition O'Reilly & Associates

JM> 6) Best Java Component
JM> Tiles (Components) by Cedric Dumoulin
JM> Validator by David Winterfeldt

JM> 16) Best Java Training Program:
JM> Struts Fast Track: J2EE / JSP Framework by baseBeans

JM> 26) Best Java e-Business Framework:
JM> Struts Apache Software Foundation

    Also why is there for best IDE environment "Forte/NetBeans" and
    then also "Netbeans.org" listed? Then notice Eclipse is all by
    itself. I must be missing something there.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to
be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster
fireman."
  -Jack Handey