Lily Chan wrote:

> Now, it seems to me that Big5 encoding and Resource Bundle can't
> coexist in Struts enabled application, am I right?

Yes, BIG5 encoding cannot be used with struts resource bundles. If you
want your resource bundle to work,

try to set encoding as iso-8859-1. I know, this would make data coming
from DBMS a rendering mess.

So, I offer here a solution that worked for me. Try Cedric`s masterwork
"tiles", and use its own mechanism

for internationalization. Pratically you are going to prepare a set of
jsp for EVERY language you decide

to support; that`s annoying, but that works. Wish you good luck :-)

Regards,

Antony