Posting to my own question:

As I workaround I figure out to override the Struts 1.1 DynaActionForm with
a customized one which has a reset doing nothing, and specify in
struts-config the dyna forms with type="the customized DynaActionForm".

However I am afraid that I am missing something.

Adolfo.

<HTML>
      <HEAD>
             <TITLE>Adolfo's signature</TITLE>