Thanks James,

maybe I will throw this question on the Forte List... just for fun. :)

James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/29/2002 12:15:55 PM

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  Re: New to Struts

The functionality should be available to both Forte
and NetBeans since both are built on the same
foundation.  Basically we are working on a "Struts
Support" module that has tighter integration of Struts
Console into the IDEs as well as other functionality.

Once things are working you'll be able to get the
module and updates for it through the "Update Center"
functionality built into both IDEs.

I'm not sure what the time frame is at this point as
that is dictated by Sun.

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/