Forte CE and NetBeans are good tools for working with
Struts.  Currently the Struts Console plugs into both
of the IDEs.

Struts Console:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

I'm working with some folks at Sun to bring better
Struts support into both of these IDEs. This should
add alot of needed development support tools.

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]