I have a couple questions regarding DynaActionForm + the Nested tag

For DynaActionForm, I can reference any Objects, not only String? Including
ones I create for my application?

In my XXXXAction class, can I do this:

DynaActionForm histForm = (DynaActionForm) form;  //creates form
histForm.set("totalResults",new Integer(3));

Then in the JSP, if I do
<nested:write property="totalResults"/>

That should display the #?

Does the Nested Tag automatically refer to the form associated with the page
defined in struts-config.xml?

For example:
If the DynaActionForm has a TdCollection object, defined in
struts-config.xml as:
        <form-property name="tdCollection"
type="com.xxx.xx.xx.xx.TdCollection"/>

and the TdCollection object contains a Collection of Td objects, and each Td
object has two properties, prop1 and prop2, is this how I can iterate
through them in the JSP?

<nested:iterate property="tdCollection.tdCollectionIterator">
</nested:iterate>

Thanks,

Dean Chen

Dean Chen
Goldman Sachs & Co.
1 New York Plaza - 38th Floor, New York, NY  10004
(917) 343-8446
[EMAIL PROTECTED]