James -

Where is the code for this? Can I trace this from the init() stuff in the
Action servlet?

This is Struts and not Tomcat stuff?

Appreciate any pointers....

Thanks,
Kevin

James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/30/2002 03:50:07 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  Re: DTD Question

What version of Struts are you using?  Struts 1.0 and
later use a resource locator that grabs the DTD from
the Struts Jar and should resolve DTDs very quickly.

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/