Subject: Re: How does the framework ensure any action to have self control 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9
From: "Sanjib Islam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Mark,
I am extremely sorry for the repost. It was just that I was posting for the
first time in this group and I wasn't sure if my first post made it. My
apologies for such unintentional act.

I must acknowledge that I really appreciate all of your prompt response to
my post. Thank you all very very much.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...