There is another one which is not mentionned on this list:
+ OptimalJ (http://javacentral.compuware.com/)

Francois

-----Original Message-----
From: James Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:36 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Please recommend a IDE

There are many good IDEs out there and the selection
typically comes down to personal favorite.

The following IDEs are all supported by the Struts
Console software and thus make Struts development
easier:

+ Borland JBuilder (www.borland.com)
+ NetBeans (www.netbeans.org)
+ Oracle JDeveloper (www.oracle.com)
+ Sun Forte (www.sun.com)

Struts Console:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Chiming Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please recommend a IDE for working on Tomcat
> 4.0.3 + Struts 1.0.2 + Ant 1.4.1?  I am looking into
> eclipse.  But I don't know how to configure it for
> this purpose.
>
> Thanks in advance for you help.
>
> Chiming

For additional commands, e-mail: