Would you also put out .Net and Flash versions?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 1:01 PM

I like the idea, except there are probably two issues:

1) Since these are draft chapters, I have to manage how
they are released to the public, because I need to
ability to quickly pull them when new chapters are
finished. It's not good to have old, typo-ridden,
chapters on various sites, because it makes it harder
for me to get them off when the real ones come out.

2) Since the material is officially owned by O'Reilly, I
can imagine that it falls under their "can't publish
them without expressed written consent" clause.

O'Reilly have been really great, allowing me to put them
out like this, but I think we would have a contiption
fit I they were published (in draft form) in more than
one spot.

The word docs cover the majority of the reviewers. I
will add an RTF version, which should take care of the
rest. Keep in mind, I've only had two requests for
alternate formats. It's the 80/20 rule in play I think.

Chuck