Hi, Joe,

You need to be more specific.  If the jsps are inside WEB-INF, then it
depends upon what you do with them.  There are struts specific issues with
Flash which must be solved.  You cannot just substitute, obviously.  You
also need to state what you mean by "using Flash as the front end of a
struts web application".  Do you mean, for example, to get rid of the JSPs
altogether?  That won't work.

Micael