Gee -

If I didn't know better, I'd say James has gotten a pretty good start on
the Struts 2.0 requierments document -

"James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/06/2002 02:32:44 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   "Thigpen, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:   "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (bcc:
      Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  RE: wishlist

I'm only 1/3 done with those notes/wishes.....stay tuned.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org
ICQ: 27651409