I solved the scope problem on my form bean and have a new problem :)

I have a property in the form bean which is a String[].  I have several text input
fields on the JSP all using the same property name.  However I want the values for
each of the text areas to be initialized to a particular index of this property.

My JSP tags look like this: (where foo is the String[] property)

property="foo[1]"/></html:text>

Should work right? But my text fields are initiated with ->
"[Ljava.lang.String;@448d"

Seems like it's displaying the pointer instead of the value...which is initially a
blank String.

How can I correct?

Thanks