Subject: Struts Digester question...
From: "Scott Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi,

When I start my server and Struts loads I am seeing the following line in
the console:

register('-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN',
'classloader:/org/apache/struts/resources/struts-config_1_0.dtd'

I am not 100% sure what this is doing which is the first problem. I guess it
is somehow adding the DTD to the classpath so that it is accessible from
within xml files using the dtd name (struts-config_1_0.dtd) rather than a
full path/URL to the dtd file.

I would like to add my own DTD in a similar way so that xml files that I
pass into the system can access it by it's name and not require a full path
to the dtd file. If the above line of code doesn't do what I have suggested
is there a way to add a DTD in the manner I have suggested so that the xml
files to be validated against it can reference it by it's name only and not
the full URL/path?

Hope that makes some sense to someone out there! :-)

Thanks
 - scott