Hi Raj,

Here we have been successful at printing documents with strict constrains on
positioning using Word HTML :

- You create your document in Word putting some sample data exactly where
you want them to be printed, then you save it in --Word HTML format--.
- Then you can edit and integrate the file in your webapp like a normal jsp
page (or a velocity template) replacing sample data by <bean:write/> tags.
Note : be sure not to mess with the dirty word specific html tags.
- When you send the http response, be sure to mention that the MIME type is
the one associated with M$ Word. This way, when the client ask for the URL,
it opens up automatically in word.

Hopes this help

Denis