Thanks Craig,

so, I just wonder how to link from a JSP belonging to a sub-application to a
JSP in the default one.

- I have not problems in linking from the default one to a subapplication,
by example, using:

in a JSP belonging to default app, I place this link:

As context_path + sub-application_prefix = context_path, since
sub-application_prefix="", I can add the sub-application_prefix to my URL to
point the intended sub-aplication.

- However, in a link from a sub-application the "base" URL is context_path +
sub-application_prefix, so any link from there would be referred to the same
sub-application.

Adolfo.

>From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: multiple applications
>Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
>

>On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Adolfo Miguelez wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:39:40 +0000
> > From: Adolfo Miguelez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Re: multiple applications
> >
> > As a addendum, I would like to say, that I have browsed the future
>struts
> > book, but I can not find accurate documentation about JSP links and
> > struts-config definition for the paths in the subapplications.
> >

>In a sub-application, the paths to JSP pages (such as in a <forward>) are
>evaluated as relative to the context path + sub-application prefix,
>instead of just the context path.  The basic philosophy is that you should
>be able to use the same struts-config.xml file, with zero changes, as
>either the default subapp or a subapp attached to a prefix.
>
> > I think would be interesting to include a more detailed example, further
> > definition in web.xml of the new struts-config.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Adolfo.
> >

>Craig
>

>--