Hi All,

We are attempting to use multiple application facility in struts 1.1, but
however I guess We do not have clear enough the conpcept.

We are able to define the new applicacion in web.xml (or webapp file for VAJ
supporters) file as a init-parm:

<init-parameter>
        <name>config/segundaapp</name>
        <value>/secondapp/struts-segcondapp-config.xml</value>
</init-parameter>

We then create a folder /secondapp which, in turns, holds the
struts-segcondapp-config, and the JSPs.

struts-segcondapp-config looks :

<struts-config>
    <action-mappings>
        <action         path="/index" forward="/logonearse.jsp"/>
        <action         path="/logonearse" forward="/logoneado.jsp"/>
        <action         path="/subir" forward="./index.jsp"/>
    </action-mappings>
</struts-config>

and we are able to invoke .do(s) and .jsp(s) as, by instance:

where the path after JSP compilation looks:

http://localhost:8080/struts/segundaapp/logonearse.do.

All seems to work fine so far. (Assuming that new folder needs to be
created).

The question is how can I invoke a JSP in the parent folder, i.e. a JSP
belonging to the default application from the second one.
If anyone finds also any misuse in the concept, feedback is welcome.

Regards, TIA,

Adolfo.