I have to write a iterate tag with features of setting up a max limit of
items that can be displayed from a collection.
for ex there is a collection of Employees (employeeList). The Employee class
has getName and getAddress.
Now out of the 50 or more employees I want to display 10 employee names at a
time with a next and previous link. If the person clicks on one of the
listed employee names, I have to display the full address.

Can anyone suggest me how to do this with the iterate tag. Or can anyone
direct me to a tutorial or help that goes in depth into the iterate tag. All
the help I found on the web were very basic in nature.

Thanks
Bobby