From: Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:29 AM
To: Struts (E-mail)
Subject: Cannot Find Bean?

Hi everyone,
  I'm having a little bit of trouble with one of my beans.  I have 3 nearly
identical beans, with a few different properties.  They are all clearly
defined in my struts-config.  I submit a form which corresponds to a 4th
bean, and if a certain checkbox is checked, some output is printed from one
of the 3 beans.  If I try to access my "twcmcItems" bean, I get an error
that says:
X Servlet Error: Cannot find bean twcmcItems in scope null:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean twcmcItems in scope null

Are there any common mistakes that I should check for?  I'm sure you don't
have enough info to know why it's not working, but I'm not even sure where
to look for a mistake.  Thanks for any help!

Keith Kamholz
Moog
East Aurora, NY
(716) 687-7282