At 1:17 PM -0700 2002/06/18, James Holmes wrote:
>The parameter that Joe is talking about is for the
><action> tag in your struts-config.xml.
>
>Take a look at the Struts Console.  It makes setting
>all this stuff a breeeze.
>
>http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Well, gee, you can also take a look at StrutsBuilder, which does some
similar things, and generates stub files for your Actions and Form
Beans, etc too

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rivernorth/

:-)

* Joe Germuska    { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
        --Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>