>From the apache license:

"
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if
 *    any, must include the following acknowlegement:
 *       "This product includes software developed by the
 *        Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
 *    Alternately, this acknowlegement may appear in the software itself,
 *    if and wherever such third-party acknowlegements normally appear.
"

For most web sites, there is no redistribution or source or binaries, and
no end-user documentation,
so for an internet site, it doesn't seem to me to be an issue.

Brad

                    "Tero P

                    Paananen"            To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:     (bcc: Brad Horstkotte/AFS/CAPITAL)

                    >                    Subject:     RE: Who's using Struts and
license issue

                    06/18/2002

                    02:02 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

> Personally, I've got no problems with Struts or plastering
> "powered by Struts" on every page.

I would, if I were in charge of brand management/marketing.

Does the Struts license allow putting that sentence in
a meta tag (bad) or as an HTML comment (good), so that
it's invisible to the regular user?

                                          -TPP

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <