You just need to include the Apache License

http://apache.org/LICENSE

along with any of your own copyrights, disclaimers, or licensing
notices. Or, if you don't do any of that, in a file next to to the JARs.

What's going on, is that when you credit yourself, Apache wants to be
credited too.

Just saying that it is "Powered by Struts" really would not be
sufficient, though that is always a welcome touch.

Since Struts is open source, and people don't need to register to use
it, any advice about who is using it is going to be anecdotal.

Besides the many others you will see posted on the list, in the
Rochester area I happen to know its being used by firms like Xerox,
Kodak, and Paychex. AFAIK, these are all intranet applications, like the
one you anticipate

I very much doubt that there is another framework with better market
penetration that Struts. (Or that will have more books about it ship
sometime this year =:0)

Something to mention to the suits is that our esteemed leader, Craig
McClanahan, was not only the primary architect of Tomcat 4 and the
implementation architect of the Java Web Services Developer Pack, but he
is now Sun's specification lead for JavaServer Faces (JSR-127) as well
as the Web Layer Architect for the J2EE platform.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty comfortable with having
Craig on my development team =;O)

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services