Just one more to throw out there.  Solid design.  Has a good modeling tool
to create or reverse engineer a relational database.  Plus it generates java
source.

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/

I just started using it a week or so ago.  Extremely happy so far.  Requires
the J2SE 1.4 tho...that may be a problem for some.

Eric

     http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/docs/api/index.html

Some other background for anyone not familiar with JMX.

     The JMX home page

     http://java.sun.com/products/JavaManagement/

     An article by Marc Fluery (leader of the JBoss project) on JMS
published on O'Reilly's OnJava site

     http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/02/01/jmx.html

     MX4J - an open source JMX implementation distributed under an
Apache-style license

     http://mx4j.sourceforge.net/

     JSR-003  - The JSR covering JMX -currently in Final Release

     http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr003/index2.html

For additional commands, e-mail:

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
TIAA-CREF