Yes, that means "Out Of The ******* Office."  I'm signing off the list
(shouts of "hooray!!") for a couple of weeks because I am going to be
recreating in the Benelux countries and (a) didn't want to return to a few
thousand email messages from this group alone and (b) although tempting, am
not going to be a lamer and simply turn on the [auto-reply].  So I'm not
ignoring anybody's email...after today, I'm simply not here.

Chuck - I'll get those edits I promised you before I leave.

Did you know that Belgium alone has over 360 registered indigenous beers?
*sigh*  So many beers; so little time.  I'll be thinking about you all
(NOT)....

And on a Struts note, we release the Struts version of
VoiceStream's/T-Mobile's Online Store the first week of July (
www.voicestream.com <http://www.voicestream.com> ).  I am trying to sneak in
a "Powered By Struts" logo somewhere, though the Marketing weenies are
opposed.

AMF!

Mark
"If only I had known this ( T = ( - ? ))!"