On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:29:20 +0200
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [auto-reply] OOTFO
>
> I am Belgian and I think 360 beers is under reality ;-)

The story I heard (while working in Brussels off and on for a couple of
years before joining Sun) is that it's closer to 1500, and that you can
buy a guidebook that points you at local pubs where you can sample each of
them.  The idea is to complete the entire taste test in a single year ...

> Happy holiday!

+1

Craig