Hi,

My web app is a single form where a user can move about an image.  Zoom in,
zoom out, etc.

However, a user can just sit there and click the Zoom In button very fast,
not giving my application enough time to handle the first request etc..  (no
click buffer <g>)

The bottle-neck is a SOAP service that's actually generating the image.
It'll generate an exception "Object already in use".

What I'd like to be able to do is to ignore the latter requests without
throwing an exception...I am able to trap the exception then ignore it, but
I was wondering if there was a more elegant approach.

I've attempted to use the generateToken/saveToken methods, but as everything
is handled in one Action and one Page, it doesn't seem like the right
approach.

I've tried using a "busy" token in the session, checking for it's existence
before continuing, setting and releasing it in the body, but that doesn't
seem to be doing the trick either.

This seems like it would be a common problem...what solutions are there?

Thanks.

-Chris