Hi,

I did search the archive before I submitted my question.

I used your suggested search string (minus typo <g>), which did turn up two
threads I hadn't run across (thanks!), however, neither of them seemed to
fit my particular problem.

However, I have been able to get an approach to work (having a "busy" flag
on the session), I was confused about the fact that I was seeing "Connection
reset by peer: socket write error" exceptions in the Servlet console
window...but then I realized they would be expected under the circumstances.

Thanks for your help.

-Chris