...anyone remember DynaMen?

Anyhow...  I got a Dynabean mechanism working that builds a DynaBean
based on the metadata of a SQL result set, populates and array of the
little buggers and passes it back to me.  For displaying I have a tag
library that does not like a call to get('name') as the field name.
What is the best way to get around this?

(A) Write a bean to encapsulate the dynabean and provide hard method
gets and sets
(B) Modify the tag library to detect a DynaBean and access it via a get
and set (not my library)
(C) Don't use dynabeans for this sort of thing
(D) None of the above you dufus

I can do any of the above - I just want to make sure that there is not
an obvious way I am missing.

Thanks and happy monday