An Action should be used to populate anything needed by the form. In
this case, the input parameter should point to the Action that will
populate the controls rather than straight back to the JSP.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services