Hi, Eddie!

I'm sorry!!! I thought that the massage wasn't posted, that's the reason
I did it many times!!! In my mailing list, the thread doesn't seem to be
open. So, please excuse me for being so silly! That's for all, not only
for you. :)

So, my problem is: I have some JSPs and in taglibs. In one of the JSPs I
set a couple of hidden fields in my ActionForm. The problem is that by
clicking a button, the values are sent as parameters, i.e. they can be
only read. I think that when I set these values as attributes, the
values are gone by clicking the button. The problem is that I need them
when I click 1st time and by a second clik, I want to delete them. It
sounds more complicated than it is, actually...

For now, I tried with deleteAttribute() and all kind of tests. I'll try
now with setAttributes, but so far I know that will bring not so much.

As I sad, I thank for any help in solving my problem.

Marius