Depending on which version of Struts you are using, you might need to set the dynamic
attribute to true like this:

<form-bean
  dynamic="true"
  name="createStandortForm"
  type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
<!-- Form Property stuff here -->
</form-bean>

I can't remember off the top of my head whether you needed to do this for the
DynaValidatorActionForm. I know that this has been changed so the framework can now
induce whether the class in the type attribute is a subclass of DynaActionForm, but it
hasn't always been that way.

If you using the latest nightly and this problem still happens, then this is probably
not it. If you are using an older version of 1.1b (maybe a couple of weeks old), then
try adding this attribute or getting the latest version.

HTH,
Chuck
--
Sent via jApache.org